- Check out our new project vehicle "PROJECT RAPTRAC" - part Raptor, part Sport Trac and a whole lotta fun!
- Come join us at the Frontier Place Car show August 19, 2012 from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM. This is Calgary's premier late model modified Mustang and Ford show and shine, put on by Western Motorsports, Tecmotion and Fast Fords of Canada. For more information CLICK HERE
- Today at WMS we tested the new SCT iTSX programmer on our 2011 Project Mustang. The iTSX is an industry first in the fact it uses a Apple iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch to wirelessly program your vehicle. It also features a live gauge mode and a performance test feature that is viewed through your Apple devise. See a few of these features here: Western Motorsports - SCT iTSX Test
- Steeda and Muscle Mustang test some suspension mods on a 2011 5.0 Mustang - check out the video here
- March 4, 2011 - Today at WMS we received one of the first 2011 BOSS 302 Intakes to be shipped from Ford Racing. This is going to be the next addition to our 2011 Coyote Wild project car, we plan on dyno testing the BOSS intake with our High Velocity Cold Air Intake in the next few weeks with . Keep checking back to see how much horsepower is unleashed!
- November 2010 - Check out our new shopping section. All new layout, menus and graphics make it easier to find parts.
- WMS is now a full distributor for Kooks Headers and Exhaust. Check out the best headers made for your 2011 Mustang and 2005-2010 Mustang.
- WMS is now a dealer for AeroForce Technologies, their Interceptor gauge is the ultimate system for monitoring every aspect of your 1996+ Mustang. Minimal wiring is required, everything comes through your OBD2 port!! Click for more info.