Maximum Motorsports Caster / Camber plates, 05-10 Mustang GT, 07-14 GT500
- More Details
- Ask a Question
Maximum Motorsports Caster / Camber plates, 05-10 Mustang GT, 07-14 GT500Maximum Motorsports Caster / Camber plates for the 2005-2009 Mustang allow proper alignment adjustment for increase handling and reduced tire wear. Lowering your Mustang will cause the top of the front tires to lean in towards the center of the car, resulting in rapid and/or uneven tire wear. This excessive negative camber can be easily corrected with the Maximum Motorsports Caster/Camber Plates. Even a Mustang lowered as much as 2.5 inches can still be aligned to factory specifications.
- -Bolts on! No drilling or cutting required.
- -1.6-degree continuous range of camber adjustment provides alignment correction on lowered cars, and is adjustable without affecting caster.
- -0.7-degree continuous range of caster adjustment provides correction for OEM production tolerances.
- -Caster and camber are easily adjusted at the top of the strut tower.
- -The range of suspension travel can be shifted, allowing for additional bump travel on lowered cars.
- -Teflon lined spherical bearing eliminates deflection and precisely locates the strut shaft, while still allowing the required articulation.
- -High-tech composite thrust bearing transfers the spring load into the strut tower.
- -All parts are either plated or powder coated for great looks and long lasting protection.
- -Warranty: Maximum Motorsports Caster/Camber Plates part #Mm5CC-1 have a limited lifetime warranty against spherical bearing failure or plate failure.
Write a review | No reviews for this product.