Maximum Motorsports Rear control arm relocation brackets, 2005-14 Mustang
- More Details
- Ask a Question
Maximum Motorsports Rear control arm relocation brackets, 2005-14 MustangRear Lower Control Arm Relocation Brackets for 2005-2014 Mustangs. Also called Anti-Squat Brackets, these brackets move the instant center location upwards and rearwards to increase the anti-squat, increasing traction by pushing the tires into the ground. They compensate for the loss in anti-squat, caused by lowering your Mustang by adjusting the rear suspension geometry.
- • Allows increasing anti-squat to far above the stock percentage.
- • Multiple control arm mounting holes allow tuning anti-squat percentage for the optimum launch.
- • Extremely stiff. Comparison testing showed these MM brackets to have less deflection under load than any competing bracket.
- •Less deflection means better launch consistency and better handling.
- •Allows use of stock-style rear swaybar and stock rear lower control arms, unlike many competing brackets.
- • Reduces roll understeer for improved handling on lowered cars.
- • Improves ride quality by adjusting the suspension geometry so that the rear tires move rearwards when striking a bump, instead of moving forwards.
Write a review | No reviews for this product.